This a standard contest policy that will be the set regulations for all contests host at LAT.
- All contests are open to those 13 years of age or older.
- Prizes will be sent out within one week after the completion of the contest. Therefore an address will be required.
- All contest winners will be announced on the website.
- LAT is not responsible for items lost in the mail nor can I replace them.
- LAT holds the right to end a contest before its original deadline without any prior notice.
- LAT holds the right to disqualify any entry as I see fit.
- LAT reserves the right to make minor adjustments to dates and/or rules should that become necessary.
Other important info:
- Be sure to check contest deadlines!
- Be sure to check who the contest is open to (international or just the U.S.A. area).
- Be sure to follow contest instructions.
Here at Life After Twilight, I have come to take your privacy very seriously, especially for my younger readers/viewers. The internet, while a great place to find information and make new friends, but common sense is still important. You have to be responsible in sharing your own information. Please proceed with caution among all sites linked with Life After Twilight (and all other websites on the internet). I will do my best to keep out spammers and unwanted guests at the Ning networking site however there is only so much I can do. The rest is up to your use of common sense.
Some great information pertaining to children’s online protection:
Information Collected at Life After Twilight and Use:
At Life After Twilight, I do not usually collect personal information, but I cannot guard against others taking email or other identifying information from the comments section of this website, YouTube, or the Ning network.
Life After Twilight is not directed to children under the age of 13. I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from, anyone under 13.
I urge parents to instruct their children never to give out their real names, addresses or phone numbers without parental permission when using the Internet.
If you win a contest on the site, I will request a physical address to which I send the prize. If you are under 13, your parent will have to confirm and provide the address. (I have no way of confirming your age, so I am expecting everyone to be honest, please.) No one’s address will be shared or distributed in any way, not rented or sold, nor is it kept on file.
All contests winners are announced on the blog. None of your personal information will be posted in the contest announcement, beyond your first name or user name. If you have any discrepancies with this arrangement, please specify so in the contest entry form.
I recommends that you only use your first name or screen name.
Other Site Links
This blog contains links to other sites. I am not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites, which may be different from the privacy practices described in this policy. I encourage you to become familiar with privacy practices of other sites you visit, including linked sites.